Ferrari S.p.A. is an Italian sports car manufacturer based in Maranello. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1939 as Auto Avio Costruzioni, the company built its first car in 1940. However, the company's inception as an auto manufacturer is usually recognized in 1947 when the first Ferrari-badged car was completed. Throughout its history, the company has been noted for its continued participation in racing, especially in Formula One, where it is the most successful racing team, holding the most constructors championships and having produced the highest number of winning drivers. Ferrari road cars are generally seen as a symbol of speed, luxury and wealth.
Ferrari Location Based Entertainment:
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Ferrari World Port Aventura, Spain (Opening in 2017)
- Ferrari World China (Announced)
- Ferrari World, USA (Announced)
- Ferrari World, Korea (Announced)